The Engagement of Lindsay and Nathan

9:07 AM



Lindsay and Nathan met me early in the morning for their engagement session.  Sometimes you have to!  The light is the most flattering early in the morning or right around sunset.   Nathan was deployed until about two weeks before their wedding, but we were still able to fit in their on-location engagement session.  It is so important for both the couple and the photographer that we shoot together before the big day.  For the couple, its a time for them to experience how I will direct them as I shoot, and it also helps instill their trust in me that I am getting every moment artfully and precisely.  For me, their wedding photographer, it helps me understand how they take direction best, if they like corny dad jokes, or prefer more straight forward direction.  Making both your experience and the finished images the absolute best is my goal, and having fun along the way is just bonus.  I so look forward to shooting you and your loved ones, cheers to working together!













You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured Post

Engagement Session at WRAL Gardens, Raleigh : Carmel and Meschak

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *