The Engagement Album of Mark and Mindi

11:01 AM



Mark and Mindi love to travel.  
I wonder where in the world they are now?  One things for sure: Wherever they are, I bet they are one of the cutest couples there.  M + M had a fun a flirty engagement session with globe trotting on the brain.  We started at The Lyon Air Museum where we loved the clean lines, awesome antique planes and the beautiful light.

Next we shot and played at a classic train station in the area.  Man, I love these images.  There is nothing better than a stunning and playful couple who can enjoy their time in front of the camera.  
I'd love to hear which images are your favorite!

xoxo Jen Z


Know anyone getting married?  Now booking for 2018 + 2019
 







How sweet was their engagement session?!  I love new ideas and I always welcome a different perspective.  Mark and Mindi worked with me on these brand new locations and we couldn't have been more thrilled with how their session played out.  Thanks so much for coming along this journey with us!








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured Post

Engagement Session at WRAL Gardens, Raleigh : Carmel and Meschak

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *