Erin and Ali'i, Oahu

12:34 PM



As adventure wedding photography is beginning to take off around the world, I always have my passport ready to travel anywhere my couples choose for their big day!  Bringing your own wedding photographer to your destination wedding is something that anyone can do.  It is always worth it!  Choosing someone you trust and have worked with before is invaluable. 

If 'Living the dream' were a job description, I would say that that what I wanted to do when I grew up.  I just didn't know how much of a possibility it would be. 

When Erin and Ali'i asked me to shoot their romantic session in Oahu, I couldn't have been more stoked to find the perfect spot.  They suggested a couple locations that I took note of, but I didn't really select the location until my own Fiancee and I were able to trek around the island early one morning.  We found the perfect spot on the island of Oahu.   In the end, Makapu'u Beach was the chosen location and it was meant to be as it was one that Erin and Ali'i had on their list of places to check out.  We found it by just driving by and it took my breath away, it is just gorgeous as you will soon discover in the images below.  


Instead of a Hawaiian Sunset, we opted for the other side of the day with a Hawaiian sunrise shoot.
x

Location: Makapu'u Beach, Oahu
Also check out Erin's Website The Kale Whale for Healthy Habits That Don't Suck











Location: Makapu'u Beach, Oahu
Also check out Erin's Website The Kale Whale for Healthy Habits That Don't Suck

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured Post

Engagement Session at WRAL Gardens, Raleigh : Carmel and Meschak

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *